Reviews Downloads Opinions/Articles Blog News Web Advices
Wha ah gwaan? Im Krikon and this is my blog, it's dedicated to everything i find interesting, esp. Reggae but also movies and graphic design. My reviews feature some low-quality, streaming samples but im not an illegal mp3 blog and will never be. Any artist or label who want their samples removed, let me know. If you want your album or movie reviewed here, post in the chat box and i'll get in touch with you.


May 29, 2008

A buncha old mp3z

Iv'e always been into diggin up obscure underground rap, the artists that no one have heard about. Way, way back, like 10 years ago when the mp3 format was new there was this site, mp3.com. I loved that page like crazy, tons and tons of underground music, all availible for free, legal downloads.

No matter what the site tried though i guess they could not make it profitable and pay for the (i assume) enormous bandwith that they generated so it slowly downscaled and finaly ceased to exist. Before that happened though, i had downlaoded tons of shit from it. Just recently found some of those discs and decided to upload a few of my favourites.

I will never upload full albums and be a threat to the industry in any form but expect to find selections like this on here every once in a while, i love to share my findings.

http://www.mediafire.com/?5ciok94qvie

No comments: